Your Photos - Your Privacy - Your Choice

 Your Photos

Your Privacy

Your Choice

All About Photo Releases




Most of my clients love to be able to share their images! They are proud of them and themselves and that inspires other women to also book their own sessions. Sometimes though, some clients want to keep theirs completely private for one reason or another. Sometimes they have a professional conflict or whatever it may be that causes them to not want them seen publicly. 

The great thing is, these are YOUR images! I will respect whatever choices you make with regards to your photos and there are differing release options I offer to be able to suit your desires. 

So, what is a photo release??

Well, it's a legal agreement that will authorize the use of your images in whatever manner you choose. For instance, some clients give full authorization to share images on social media platforms, marketing, prints for studio albums, marketing material for the hair and makeup artist, and more! Some clients don't mind if I use them in person, but prefer them not to be on certain social medias. Others just want their face cropped out or to not have identifying markers showing (tattoos, scars, etc). 

Will I show everyone's images online? 

No!!!! Some of Berry's beauties want to show off all the things and others prefer privacy or anonymity! 



Every photo you see me use comes with full legal permission for me to use as they authorized. 

Their photos are probably what led you to get this far in the first place! Maybe you've even thought "I could never do that" or "I could never share that"! Many of the other women might have had similar thoughts at one point but after experiencing a Boudoir session for themselves. Whatever choice you make is the right choice for you! 

What kind of photo release options do you offer to clients? 

  1. Full Release - Show it ALLLLLL!! 
  2. Release w/Restrictions - 
    • Show those images, but I want a say in which ones shared. 
    • Show everything on the website, but not social media
    • Show lingerie only, no nudity
    • Show in person only
    • Custom

        3. Anonymous Release - Typically no face or eyes photos can be shared with this, but this can be customized for each person

        4. No Release - Keep my photos completely private. 


YOU get to choose and control who sees what and where! 



While I love it when a client is willing to show off their images and allow me the same liberties, I completely respect and understand why you might think differently. 


Comments

Popular Posts