Texas Vixen On The Blog!

The other day, this beautiful young thing walked into my studio, nervous and sweet and shy...We toasted a bit of champagne and my amazing make-up artist, Kailey, got to work! 

We laughed and chatted about our husbands and kids and life in general. She's a military wife, like me, so we talked about the ups and downs with that. We chatted about family being far away and about friends becoming family. All this while, I'm sitting back watching the transformation of this young lady from the girl next door to a bombshell vixen. She has no idea at this point how gorgeous she is looking and the magic that Kailey is doing. I'm fan-girling out over the lipstick color, the hair, the lashes....all of it! 

Finally, the moment arrives to allow her to see her transformation and oh, the JOY and SURPRISE! It was amazing!!! 





This pretty little thing transformed to an absolute vixen. You could just watch the confidence grow. And then it was my turn! 

We moved around the studio, making use of all of the different sets therein and she just absolutely ROCKED IT!! 





In her words: 

I felt super relaxed and comfortable. Along with beautiful and powerful because just by embracing and showing the real me led to a relief of stress I didn't know it had. The pictures were amazing and so exciting to see for the first time. Ericka is the most wonderful lady that really cares for you. Thank you so much for a memorable time that I will cherish everything from the experience and the ending products.
She said and I quote "I'm speechless 🙊 I just love all of them!! I'm so glad you did that! You Texas Vixen 😉



and BOY, DOES SHE GOT IT!!!! 










Comments

Popular Posts